Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 11 - 30 Painting Challenge "SUNRISE" Merrymeeting Bay, Brunswick Maine



"SUNRISE"
Merrymeeting Bay, Brunswick Maine



Day 11/30 Daily Painting

Merrymeeting Bay is just around the corner from my house and the sunrises are incredible there. Love the warm tones in this....I can just see myself sitting there in an adironack chair sipping my steaming cup of joe!

Special thanks to Benjamin M. Willamson Photography for his  beautiful reference photograph!

DailyPaintWorks.com
Facebook -Kellie Lynn Art
Twitter - Kellie Lynn Art 
Society6
KellieLynnArtwatercolors
Pinterest 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...