Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 19 Daily Painting Challenge "COVERED BARRENS"


 

"Covered Barrens

5x7 Watercolor/Gouache/Ink


Day 19/30 of our Painting Challenge.
We have many birch trees over by our high school along with beautiful blueberry fields. The color of the barrens are now covered with snow but you can still see a little contrast underneath.

I managed to watch the NFL Playoffs all day and squeeze in a movie "Mama", which was pretty good for a horror film! Needless to say, I didn't get a chance to attempt my Daily Painting Challenge until 10pm last night. Now for me this was a real problem. I am not a night owl by any means. As a matter of fact I think my brain shuts off at 9pm. I was so tired I didn't have a chance to post this last night, so I'm posting today. 

 DailyPaintWorks.com
Facebook -Kellie Lynn Art
Twitter - Kellie Lynn Art 
Society6
KellieLynnArtwatercolors
Pinterest 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...