Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 6/30 A Painting A Day "Cross Country Skiing"



Cross Country Skiing

Day 6 of the 30 day painting challenge!

Kind of just a fast and fun painting I did at the kitchen table, can't wait to get out there for real! Still have the lingering cough, gosh seems like I say that everyday! Any hooo....I'm thinking I shall be able to breathe again soon, lets hope the snow sticks around!



DailyPaintWorks.com
Facebook -Kellie Lynn Art
Twitter - Kellie Lynn Art 
Society6
KellieLynnArtwatercolors
Pinterest 

2 comments:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

I love this great little winter scene that's full of skiing fun!

Stephanie Berry said...

Sweet! Love the scene and how you did it.

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...