Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 9/30 Painting Challenge - "60's LOVE"

"60's LOVE"


What is this??? Okay, So I was born in 1969 - so it's barely the 60's, but it still counts right?!  You just never know where I'm going to go with the paints each day. Yup, color just threw up on the canvas today. I really love it - it's so much fun and I find the colors to be so happy, doesn't it make you happy? It may be hard to follow me cause I'm all over the board, but you know what...I'm having fun!

PEACE and LOVE! :)


Kellie

DailyPaintWorks.com
Facebook -Kellie Lynn Art
Twitter - Kellie Lynn Art 
Society6
KellieLynnArtwatercolors
Pinterest 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great. I too had a fun one yesterday I painted. Amazing how colors and just the process can really make you soar!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

This makes me think of butterfly wings - I love it!

Kellie Chasse said...

Thanks Susan and Claire...oh and there are butterflies in there, if you look closely. :)

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...