Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Daily Painting #37 - Northern Lights Watercolor

   "Northern Lights"

  5 x 7 Watercolor/Gouache on 140 Arches Cold Press

It's Daily Painting #37 for this year! So hard to believe I've accomplished that many so far and it's only February 27th. Let's hope I can stay motivated and continue the trend!

It's a long haul from my 30 day challenge were I completed a  painting a day, but at least I am painting each day! I've been working on a few bigger pieces that you may have seen if you follow me on the Kellie Lynn Art Facebook Page

Today's continuing work is of a leaf in the water. When I was first sent the picture from Valerie (thank you), I thought how pretty it was. Valerie sent it to me via email thinking that I may be interested in painting it...and I was like - OH YAY! Now, um....not so much! It's a lot of frig-in details!

That being said, it is a really good challenge for me. My eyes are going a bit crossed, but I think the end result will be beautiful. Stop over to check it out if you have the chance!

Happy Painting
~Kellie


*Make sure to sign up for my email newsletter  - I will be drawing one winner each month to win a FREE Print!
*Buy it now button it will take you to my Daily PaintWorks Gallery before completing the check out. 

LINKS:
DailyPaintWorks.com
Facebook -Kellie Lynn Art
Twitter - Kellie Lynn Art 
Society6 

Fine Art America 
KellieLynnArtwatercolors

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...