Monday, September 2, 2013

"Jonathan Seagull" 30 in 30 Day 2 - By Kellie Chasse






"STOP TO SMELL THE ROSES"







I've gone to the Birds!
Told you yesterday that I was going to try a LOOSE PAINTING today!
Here it is....my Johnathan Seagull of Maine.  He's just hanging out in front of the Beach Rose's.





Ole, ONE EYE - yep, that's me...just being, well, ME!
I can't believe I'm letting you all see my creative side in progress lol. I'm usually very straight and narrow, just ask my friends and family. :)
And, wow do I need to get to my hairdresser!



Special thanks to my Mom for the photo reference!

What will tomorrow bring?

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...