Tuesday, September 3, 2013

"No Limitation" 30 in 30 Day 3 - By Kellie Chasse


“Don’t believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding. Find out what you already know and you will see the way to fly.”
Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull 





"NO LIMITATIONS"




Learning a few things about myself again during this 30 day challenge already. One thing I can be really good at is "limiting" myself...so I'm taking Johnathan Livingston Seagull's advice and  learning to have some fun with the challenge and trying to be looser with my work.  No LIMITATIONS!

I'm having so much fun because I have no preconceived ideas of what the background will be.  I'm playing...using salt and a number of colors.

Sorry, forgot to take pictures of my process - ugh! Maybe tomorrow huh?

If you are new to my blog - please, I would love to have you follow my work, or if you are on facebook stop in and "Like" my page or just say hello!

Would love to hear from you.
~Kellie

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...