Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Everyone Loves A Sunset


The snow is coming down outside my window this morning and it's breathtaking, but I'm a total winter windower! Meaning, I don't like to go out in the cold, but rather look at it's frozen beauty from on the other side of the window... from inside my nice and toasty home that is.

The sunset's have been beautiful lately and this ink painting was inspired by the bright red/orange and purple one I saw just the other evening. It was cold and the water behind our house has just started to freeze around the edges.

 "Winter Sunset"
8x10 Ink on Yupo
Matted 11x14

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...