Friday, December 20, 2013

Merry Christmas Poinsettia



Season's Greetings everyone! I want to thank you for all your support and wish you and your families a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

I started my Kellie Lynn Art business online December 6, 2011 and I am loving each and every minute of it. Without all you, my SUPER Supportive Clients and friends I wouldn't be able to do what I LOVE. I was amazed to count that I have sold over 60 original paintings this year THANK YOU!!!!

XOXOX 
Day 25 - Poinsettia
Last one of the $50 Special!
You can see more of my work in my online Daily Paint Works Gallery!

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...