Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 28 "Relaxing Meadow"






"Relaxing Meadow"

 Click Here To Purchase
$100
Alcohol Ink On Yupo
9x12" Original

I spent some time with a dear friend the other day who was just in the hospital for over 9 days! She still isn't feeling all that well but I brought my inks over with me just in case she wanted to try them.

It turned out to be wonderful therapy for her. We turned on some classical music and we let the paint flow. Painting can be such an escape. For just a little while she felt better and didn't think about anything but the flowing paint. Unfortunately I forgot my camera or I would have taken a picture of her lovely piece.




No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...