Wednesday, September 3, 2014

SOLD - Dragonfly Keepsake Box - Thirty Paintings In 30 Days - Day 3

5x5" Art Tile Keepsake Box
$85.00



Today I'm working again with Alcohol Inks and if you scan down through my Facebook post's you will see that I'm a big fan of dragonflies and I paint them A LOT!

Speaking of which...if you are on facebook - please head over and "LIKE" my Kellie Lynn Art page - you'll be added to my monthly drawings! I'm also on Google+, Twitter, and Linked-In!


This may be in-appropriate, but I just had to share. This summer we stayed at a lake house and I captured these two dragonflies in the act! Found it amazing to see that while they are "Doing it" they make a heart. Awe...right!

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...