Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day 30

The Final Day


Two by Two - Sailboats
Original Oil on Canvas
4x4" - $89.95


 Well, hope you all enjoyed the past 30 days and all my Maine Art....it's been really fun for me!
It's been great changing up my medium from watercolor to oils to inks....kept it challenging for me.

I keep wondering if I could do a painting a day for a year. Guess only time will tell.
I'm sure Jan-Feb would be fine since I'll be armpit deep in snow according to the Farmer's Almanac.

It's the summer months that would be tough!
Well food for thought - if anyone is willing to join me....let me know!

Until next post......happy painting!

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...