Tuesday, September 1, 2015

SOLD Day 1 - 30 in 30 Day Challenge "Sailing in Camden Maine"




Starting my 30 paintings in 30 day challenge tomorrow along with over 750 other artist world wide!  Big thanks to Leslie Seata for organizing this challenge yet again. If you would like to check out other artist's or join with us head over to Leslie's Blog.

I've done this challenge twice a year since 2013 and wouldn't miss it. It's a great way to get ready for the holiday season!

I Would love to have you cheer me one and of course if you are interested in any of the pieces, please message me. I'll be offering special prices throughout the month! Here's a sneak peek of day 1.

Enjoy a little piece of Maine ~
Sailing in Camden, Maine - Mini ACEO in a 4x6" Mat

‪#‎30in30‬ ‪#‎day1‬ ‪#‎ACEO‬ ‪#‎mini‬ ‪#‎art‬ ‪#‎KellieChasse‬ ‪#‎esty‬ ‪#‎sailboat‬ ‪#‎camden‬‪#‎maine‬ ‪#‎mainemade‬ ‪#‎maineart‬ ‪#‎maineartist‬

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...