Tuesday, September 22, 2015

SOLD Day 22 of Thirty Paintings in 30 Days "Love blooms" Alcohol Ink on Yupo


"Love Blooms"
Original Alcohol Ink on Yupo
11x14"

More Information Here

Help my family go to Ireland! 

My brother is getting married next year in Ireland and our family of 3 is now saving up for our trip. 
I'll be painting a series of THE LOVE TREE and all sales from this series will be going to our Ireland Fund to help purchase tickets and boarding for our family.

I'll hope to paint Ireland while I'm there - very excited!!!

Thanks for your support!!! <3>

Contemporary Art • Original Abstract Ink Painting • Alcohol Ink on Yupo Paper

"Love Blooms" - #2 of The Love Tree Series

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...