Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day 14 Cone Flower


5x7" Cone Flower

The day was a blur yesterday....had a meeting with a gentleman from New York that does Art Publishing and they want to use my art! I will be working on a portfolio with sections of my work for him today. It's really amazing to look back at how many paintings that I've painted over the years.

One thing that I make sure to do is take a raw image of each piece of art when it's completed.

State taxes are do on the 15th, so I'll be working on getting my final figures out on that, plus working on my next online Udemy watercolor course and adding more public courses to my Art Class calendar.

Must squeeze in some time for tomorrow's painting - wish me luck!

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...