Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day 5 "Maine Chickadee"


Maine Chickadee
Day 5

I was super excited last night to launch my first Online Watercolor Class

My goal is to get 50 students into my course and 10 course reviews by the end of this week! Here is a BIG discount to my friends and family to try it out!

You can use this link to try my Online Watercolor Class for $10.00 from now until January 16th (First 100 peeps)! Please feel free to share and pass on to your friends or post on other social media's!

Looking forward to the reviews! OXOXO

Online Watercolor Class Special Price $10 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...