Thursday, February 11, 2016

COUPON - $10 Online Watercolor Beginner/Entertainment Class


Only $10 for you to try out!




Hi everyone! You are going to want to paint this one...it's a beauty! I'm very excited to announce that my 4th online painting course "Looking Through The Window" is newly launched and ready for you to paint! I'm offering it here for 67% off the original price of $30. This one has a lot of pretty details and a taste of the sea.

You can order your supplies for the class here!

Feel free to check out the free preview - plus if you click this link you can see a second preview for free and it covers the materials you'll need to create almost all of my courses!

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...