Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Watercolor Art Lake Scene Paint Step by Step Online Class






My new course is up and running.  Take a look at the Intro video to see what the painting looks like!

CLICK HERE 

WATERCOLOR COURSE - Simple, Easy and Step by Step!
Have you ever wanted to take up watercolors, but found most classes are too heavy and academic? These classes are similar to a Paint Night but we use watercolors. The classes are Easy, and no basic knowledge of watercolors are needed. You can usually finish your first painting under 2 hours.
This course is simple and easy to follow, plus minimal materials are needed to start painting today. Use any watercolors or brushes you have on hand, but I'll give you my favorite supplies and a PDF list to go by.
The course is broken down into small easy steps and I'll paint along with you. If you have questions as you go along please feel free to send me a private message or ask openly on the discussion board.
Watch it over and over or enjoy a private painting class with your family and friends along with some coffee, tea, or wine.
Once completed, feel free to share your final product with the class in the discussion. I love to see the final work of my students.
Have fun and enjoy!

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...