Thursday, December 1, 2016

Fundraiser for "Maranacook Awesome Bear Society" Watercolor Art Night



Fundraiser for "Maranacook Awesome Bear Society"

Watercolor Art Night  -  Maranacook High School (Student Center)

I was really hoping the freezing rain would not be an issue for tonight's planned 
Fundraiser for the
Awesome Bear Society in Readfield Maine. I left a little early to get there before dark, 
you know to miss the bad weather and roadside deer! 

Happy to tell you that we had only light rain on the way home and the temps were 36 degrees.
Good to go huh!

This HUGE group of 36 painted some Beautiful Winter Berries tonight!
Thanks for having me and can't wait to do it again maybe in March!

If you are interested in holding a fundraiser for your group - please contact me.






No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...