Thursday, June 29, 2017

Don't dare to try Resin because of a Blow Torch?


I know some of you are interested in the Resin Course but may be a bit scared to try resin because of the Blow Torch. 


I use this simple little butane refillable torch - it's a bit like a lighter but with more power!
We had a few friends over the other night for a Fire Pit and I pulled out my little torch to start the fire and my friends hubby was like - "What's that, I need one!" 

ONLINE ZEN DISK RESIN COURSE - Sale $25 Reg $50

They are pretty simple to use and refillable, but if it makes you a bit nervous you can always use one of those long reach lighters.

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...