Friday, August 4, 2017

Special Launch Price - 75% Off New Online Summer Birch Watercolor Course

More Online Classes  | Kellie Chasse Fine Art|
 Etsy Shop
 | Facebook  | Twitter | Instagram
View this email in your browser
SPECIAL 75% OFF LAUNCH PRICE

Hurry Offer is good through this weekend!
(expires 8/6/17)
For All Crafty Folks - Watercolors Made Easy!

So excited to share that launching this course make #20, so if you just recently signed up, please make sure to check them all out on my website!

When you sign up you will have LifeTime Access to this Step by Step Easy Online Watercolor Course!

In this course you will learn simple watercolor and gouache techniques and how I use them step by step in REAL TIME to create this beautiful Summer Birch Tree Scene. The courses are accessible at anytime with no expiration.
Over 1000's of happy students are already creating some lovely masterpieces taking my Live and Online classes using watercolors, Alcohol Inks, Resin, and Jewelry! So come be creative with me and enjoy all the compliments to come on your own special art creations you will soon be hanging!
REGISTER NOW and get started making beautiful watercolor painting today!
********************************************************************************************
Here's what I've been up to this week!
 
THANK YOU!
Woke up this morning to see that there are now over 1800 Online Students from over 79 different countries taking my online classes. I am so excited for my students and to be able to share that creative vibe is the best feeling. I am seeing so many gorgeous art pieces coming from so many. Folks that are brand new to watercolor and those that have tried it in the past and wanted to give up. Just keep painting and sharing #kcfacourse. I want to see each and every one of them!
  

Watch The New Summer Birch Preview Video - Link Below
xoxo
~Kellie


Here is a Link for the Watercolor Cotman Kit I use in All my Online Classes.

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...