Monday, September 11, 2017

Art Desk Top with Art Resin


I'm super excited to share my latest project with you. My husband purchased a new desk for himself last month and I was so impressed with it I must have mentioned it a few times how jealous I was. So in an attempt to burn some extra calories, since both of us work at a desk for most of our days we purchased a stand up desk for me as well.  It is an adjustable desk with a motor to change the height. You can also see the little ergo chair that goes with it.


Now here's the fun part - you can purchase a basic top for the stand up desk, but since I"m an artist that loves to try out new things, I just couldn't go with the basic. So I was off with a plan to Home Depot for a large piece of wood for the top.




I found one that fit the bill - it was a nice pine piece measuring 4' x 2'. 
You can watch the entire process on my Youtube Channel


New to Resin try my Quick and Easy Course on Art Resin and Mixing paints


Here are the referral links for some of the Items I used:

1. Pine Board from Lowes (precut in the Lumber section)
2. Art Resin
3. Bombay Inks
     Colors (Green, Blue India Ink - Iridescent Calligraphy 24R
     Sequins Blue)
4. Golden High Flow Acrylics Titanium White:  
5. Adjustable Desk


See more Alcohol Ink and Resin Videos:
Using Foil Pens
How to clean resin cups
Resin on Liquid Art panels
Removing Resin Bubbles
Making Resin Jewelry

Subscribe HERE for Coupons, new Info and videos!

Facebook
Instagram
Online courses 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...