Friday, December 22, 2017

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!









2017 has been full and a crazy exciting year!

Funny, when you look back at your year you realize all the accomplishments and goals that you met AND.... all of those that you have to add to your to do list for the next.

While I sit here with my glass of BOXED WINE,  (psst...I drank the good stuff on Wednesday as you may have seen on my instagram post) I ponder and take this moment to reflect.

I want to say how thankful I am for all of you that follow me and my passion and for the many of you that have taken my courses online, and locally. I am thankful for all of you that decided to purchase my prints and original art this year and for supporting my small business.

Many of you know that our family is completely debt free and we own our own home without a mortgage. We struggled and went without new cars, going out to dinner much or taking big vacations for a number of years to get here, but it was so worth it. The stress has melted away and my art has become my main source of income and now I can enjoy the creative process with out any worries.

I managed to reach my goal creating 12 courses this year, and it makes me so happy to see and hear that many of you are being creative and enjoying them!

Next year my focus will be on creating more courses, posting more tutorials on my Youtube Channel, and connecting with others and building a page that offers more creative ideas and items for you on my Facebook and Instagram page.




I know that TIME is the most important thing, along with my Family & Friends. They are what make my world go round. So, I"ll be giving them lots of hugs and taking time to enjoy them over the next few days and I hope you are able to enjoy yours!  BIG hugs to those that are missing someone this year.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,
From my family to yours....we are wishing you all a Happy, Healthy, and Creative New Year.

~Kellie

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...