Thursday, January 11, 2018

Alcohol Ink Test: Will Kamar Varnish Lift with Alcohol



Alcohol Ink Test: Will Kamar Varnish Lift with Alcohol.  I had a student ask a question - here's a quick test that I ran with an alcohol ink painting on tile. Stick around to the end to see what next weeks video will be!

One my goals for 2018 was to provide more FREE content on Youtube and Facebook. If there are some demos in watercolor, alcohol Ink, or resin that you have been interested in seeing, feel free to comment below on the blog, youtube, facebook, or send me an email at kelliechasse@kellielynnart.com as I would love to hear from you. I want you to know that I do read every comment and will try to answer each one.

SUBSCRIBE to my channel:

JOIN FOR EXCLUSIVE UPDATES AND OFFERS

PURCHASE products featured in today's video:

ONLINE COURSES

Legal Info:

Thanks for watching my channel I am affiliated with Amazon and This Channel accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. I only recommend items that I personally use and like and hope that my opinion helps others. :)

Safety Note: When using paints and chemicals please adhere to any and all manufacturer safety guidelines with these products.  If you have specific safety questions or concerns please contact the product's manufacturer or your doctor.  I am an artist not a Scientist or a Doctor. These are just my opinions and my process, I am not responsible for your health or actions.

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...