Monday, January 1, 2018

Alcohol Ink Vapors and Using a Mask



As artists we use lots of different products and chemicals that can be harmful. You are responsible for your own safety and protection, do your research and stay safe! I've attached an information link from the EPA on VOC's.
I wanted to share with you this vapor mask that I purchased recently for when I'm working with certain chemicals or vapors. This Vapor Mask is by Strong. It states that it protects against: Bezol, benzine, chorine, acetone, alcohols, anilines, carbon disulfide, cabon tetrachloride, chloroform, bromomethane, chloromethane, nitroparaffin, and organic vapor.
SUBSCRIBE and watch the Youtube video here!
I even tried it on for you and messed up my hair...yep..that's right (My Hair) so make sure to give me a thumbs up! Wink Wink


No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...