Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Painting an Apple with Alcohol Ink - New Tuesday Video!



Painting An Apple with Alcohol Inks
       











Today's Creating with Kellie Youtube Demo Video is about creating a more realistic looking painting with Alcohol Inks. Yes you can do it with just a brush and a few colors of ink on either Yupo Paper or Glossy Photo Paper. 

In my video tutorial (link below) I will be using Yupo Paper and Pinata Inks by Jacquard and I'll also show you the finished results for a second Apple on Glossy card stock paper by Adirondack by Tim Holtz. I was very pleased and surprised with the finished results on the glossy card stock.
View or PURCHASE products featured in today's video.










Head over to my Youtube channel to watch the full Video:  "Alcohol Ink Apple DEMO" 


and Knobs you can still sign up for the SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICE!

Happy Painting ~ Kellie



No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...