Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Watercolor Whimsical Feather Tutorial by Kellie Chasse



Good Morning Artists!
It's another cold sunny day in Maine this morning. Today we had our first ever Alcohol Ink Conference of 2018 with over 8 fabulous instructors and I'm still on cloud nine!  If you want to learn more about it you can check it !
I wanted to share Tuesday's Youtube Video with you. It's a Full FREE watercolor tutorial of a Whimsical Feather. Would love to see your results so tag me on facebook @kellielynnart or instagram  when you have completed it! It's a quick, fun, and easy tutorial! 
Experiment with different colors and let go and have fun.  I'll cover all the materials with you and you can watch this in real time.

059828dc
JOIN HERE FOR EXCLUSIVE UPDATES AND OFFERS!
Happy Painting!
Kellie


SUBSCRIBE to my channel:

PURCHASE products featured in today's video:

ONLINE COURSES

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...