Saturday, February 10, 2018

Alcohol Ink and Resin Glass Painting Course is NEW ON SKILLSHARE!


Grab a glass frame and let's try out a wave painting with resin!
3b3f9722
Using Art Resin Painting on Glass
Painting on Glass using Alcohol Ink and Resin DIY Project
Many Clickable Links for Purchasing many of the materials listed in the Video.
A super fun abstract Wave. Tinting Resin with Alcohol ink and some gold pigments.
We'll walk through a few of my top substrates for resin,  how to mix resin correctly and I"ll toss in my 5 top mistakes that I made when first starting using resin. 
Hope to see you inside the course!
Kellie

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...