Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Watercolor Brush Pen Tutorial for a Sweet little Seascape Card




Watercolor Brush Pen painting technique tutorial for beginners. This is a quick and easy seascape painting done with a Water brush Ohuhu Pen. We will create a super cute watercolor card with the finished art piece.  Stick around till the end to see how we add some pen and ink details!

🌸 I love it when folks create from my videos, I just ask that if you post your work on any social media platforms that you please give me credit as the artist stating this is an inspired piece  copied from and original painting by  Kellie Chasse 😊 Use @kellielynnart on Facebook  or @kelliechasse_fineart on instagram.

You can see the FULL Tutorial on my Youtube Channel!

We'll start off with a quick wet in wet painting using winsor and newton cotman kit and a Ohuhu water brush pen filled with water. The colors used in this painting are Ultramarine Blue, Phathlo Blue, Sap Green, Raw Umber, Viridian, and White Gouache. I'll have the links below for you.


Once the painting is complete we will then use a little pen and ink for some details, the I"ll show you how I tear the edges and then we'll add it to a card. 

You can PURCHASE most of the products featured in today's video in my Amazon shop, plus check out the Special Launch Price  on the New Resin Coaster Course.

THANK YOU so much for supporting me by purchasing my online courses. It helps me continue to keep making all of these FREE video's for you! If you haven't yet tried an online course you can check them out here: ONLINE COURSES

Happy Painting,
Kell



No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...