Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Alcohol Ink Art Birch Tree Painting on Tile Tutorial



This weeks Alcohol Ink demo is what I like to call my moody birch tree on a tile. 
This Alcohol Ink Art Birch Tree Painting on Tile Tutorial is super Fast and Easy, seriously a 5 minute Alcohol ink painting using jacquard pinata inks on tiles.
I will go over a quick wet in wet background then we'll add some dancing silver mixative to create a sparkling Moon and reflection on the water. 
PURCHASE PRODUCTS featured in today's video:



When you have finished your project, I would love to see it so tag me and I may share your art on my social page as a featured art piece: @KellieChasse_FineArt!
One more thing....Check out a sneak peek on my instagram page for a new and exciting Resin technique that I hope to share with you all very soon in a new course.  (leave me a comment - would love to know what you think). 

Make sure to leave me a comment letting me know you stopped by my channel! 
You can find all my LINKS HERE!
Have a great Tuesday! ;) 
Happy Painting,
Kell

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...