Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Alcohol Ink Pansy Flower Techniques and Tips Using A Chameleon Blender Pen


Happy Tuesday Artsy Peeps!
(Peeps...I am a candy freak! Don't you love Peeps - Easter is coming and I spotted them at the store, YUM) 
Anyways candy off the brain I'm trying to behave - This weeks Tuesday's video is up on Youtube! So head over to check it out the alcohol ink version of last weeks watercolor pansy and bring your yupo paper.  Make sure to leave me a comment letting me know you stopped by my channel!
I will go over a few Techniques and Tips and we will be using a Chameleon blender pen for easy and quick results in creating this super cute Alcohol Ink Pansy Flower painting. 
You can snag the FREE PRINTABLE SKETCH HERE.  
**If you are already on my mailing list you will receive the Pansy PDF via email. Feel free to send me a note if you miss it.
PURCHASE PRODUCTS featured in today's video:

When you have finished your project, I would love to see it so tag me and I may share your art on my social page as a featured art piece: @KellieChasse_FineArt!
One more thing....Check out a sneak peek on my instagram page for a new and exciting Resin technique that I hope to share with you all very soon in a new course.  (leave me a comment - would love to know what you think). 
Have a great Tuesday! ;) 
Happy Painting,
Kell
Other Classes I am teaching on Skillshare!

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...