Thursday, March 1, 2018

How to Paint A Watercolor Pansy Flower



In this weeks Youtube Demo video I wanted to see if I could paint the same painting first using Watercolor then Alcohol Inks. This week I started with the Watercolor Demo and next Tuesday will be the Alcohol ink Version...so stayed tuned.

I'll have a link for you to grab the sketch print if you want to give it a go!

GET YOUR FREE PRINTABLE SKETCH
If you are already a subscriber - check your email, I sent out the PDF to you all yesterday. (Smiles)

First we will start out using just a light wash for the project and then we gradually add the darker values and details at the end. One of the biggest mistakes I see students make is to try to get the details in too soon. So take your time, block in your colors and paint along with me. You can watch the full tutorial on my youtube channel (link below).

If you do one yourself I would love to see it and  I may share on my social page as a featured art piece. So make sure to tag me on instagram or facebook @KellieChasse_FineArt!

You can see the FULL Tutorial on my Youtube Channel!

PURCHASE products featured in today's video and check out the Special Launch Price  on the New Resin Coaster Course.
I just want to say THANK YOU so much for supporting me by purchasing my online courses. It helps me continue to keep making all of these FREE video's for you! If you haven't yet tried an online course you can check them out here: ONLINE COURSES



No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...