Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Watercolor Flower Illustration abstract techniques


Watercolor Flower Illustration abstract techniques - Demo Painting.

Happy Tuesday morning all! In this weeks DIY Art Tuesday Video I wanted to show you how I do a simple exercise warm up painting. Most days I am not sure what I am going to paint when I start and let the painting take me to that creative space.

This week I opted for some SPRING fever and decided to paint some little flowers with a quick pen and ink detailing at the end.

It took me less than 15 minutes in total. So come learn how to paint a sweet flower Illustration perfect project for your daily journal.

Take some time for yourself - and try this watercolor project - it'll make a great start to your day.

You can find the Video here under Youtube - New Video Every Tuesday Link.

Happy Painting,
Kellie


No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...