Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 3/30 "FRIENDS" Red Cardinal Birds - SOLD



"FRIENDS" 
 5x7" Watercolor/Gouache

SOLD


Day 3 of the 30 day painting challenge!

I knew today's painting would be quick because after being stuck sick in the house for what seems like forever....I had a ton of errands to run!

So this morning while I was sipping my hazelnut coffee and checking facebook on my new Christmas present (google nexus) I was thinking about what today's painting would be. Lucky for me, while looking up to glance out the window, my eyes wondered to the little tree in the corner of the yard. They were so still, but you could see the magnificent tones of bright red.  Love it when my little red cardinal friends stop by on a cold winter day in Maine. Thanks for sticking around to let me paint you today!


DailyPaintWorks.com
Facebook -Kellie Lynn Art
Twitter - Kellie Lynn Art 
Society6
KellieLynnArtwatercolors
Pinterest 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...