Watch the Preview Here
So, I've decided to jump in with the details for you in this new Fall course.
We will bring the whole process together with layers and layers, taking your basic paintings (where many of us tending to stop) to the next level creating a more realistic watercolor.
This class starts out for beginners but in the end we will complete a very realistic Maple leaf.
I walk you through my steps so even if you are a beginner, I know you can do this one.
So we are going into details in this course!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER IN THIS COURSE:
- Create a simple Color chart with fall colors.
- Learn to expand on those colors by adding a Glaze to create more shades and depth.
- Paint a simple wet in wet leaf by dropping in colors.
- Dive a little deeper with glazes and create some more realistic details.
- Practice with pen and ink for quick results, perfect for cards or adding some little touches to your paintings.
- For our final project we will create this realistic Maple Leaf using all these techniques plus a touch of little watercolor pencil for extra fine details!
Are you ready for the next step of realism?
If you said yes, then let's jump in.
Sign up for the FALL COURSE HERE!
Artist & Instructor 15+ Years ✅
A Simple Living, Full Time Artist, and Instructor from Maine
"Don't take life to seriously and always stay Creative!"