Thursday, February 25, 2021

Painting a Maine Summer Camp | Watch Me Watercolor!

Painting a Maine Summer Camp | Watch Me Watercolor!

Hi creative peeps!!

Another week in February is down, and that means, what 5 more weeks before spring is here in Maine. Can't complain too much, I really am enjoying cross country skiing and woke up to a beautiful snow blanket this morning. As I am taking these pictures, I'm thinking about all of you in Texas this week and hope you are all doing well.

This week I wanted to share a commission painting that I finished up for a very special lady! A dear friend commissioned me to paint this for her. It's a special place, where they spent many wonderful times, they call her Maine Camp her "happy place"!

You can watch my time-lapse video painting this piece with voice-over on my youtube channel.

Would love to hear about your happy place! This year I will be doing more work from home and picking up more commission paintings and putting my work up in my etsy shop because, well, you know why (wink, smile).

Here's a peek at our next class coming soon, you can see more of the process on my Instagram page.

Have a great weekend!

XOXO,

Kellie​

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...