Sunday, April 4, 2021

Are you joining us for the April Flower Challenge this week?

Happy Easter Creatives!

Are you joining us for the April Flower Challenge this week?

Day 1 (today) is painting a Daisy. I love these flowers so much that back in 2009 my hubby bought me 1000 Daisies!  I had to use every vase and mason jar in my home. Plus my neighbors got a few little bouquets too. 


My original plan was to share part of my painting process live on Instagram, but you know how things work out! Had some time yesterday so I created a full 25-minute video on youtube instead that I hope you'll enjoy! If you plan on joining the challenge, make sure to leave a comment over there on youtube! 

PLEASE JOIN US and practice your flower skills!

Materials I used for this one:
Watercolor Cotton Paper by Legion, Winsor Newton Watercolor Cotman kit, and a size 10 Black Tulip brush

Use #flowerchallengekc on Instagram and tag me in your stories so I can see them @KellieChasse_FineArt, hope to share some of yours. Here is the List of flowers you can paint each day. Feel free to use any medium you like. 


     

Tomorrow's flower is the Sweet Pea, hope you'll give them a try!
Feel free to share this email with your creative friends and family members to paint along with you in the challenge.
 

XOXO,
Kellie​

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...