Saturday, September 21, 2013

Luna Moth Antique Door/ Flowers Day 22 and Day 23




"Purple Haze"

$75
(8x10 Double White Mat)

I'm covering 2 days worth of paintings over the weekend because, well ...it's football season (don't judge me)...but I just don't see myself painting on Sundays! :) 


Go Giants! (Sorry New England fans..but The Pats are my second choice) 
It's my dads fault. Wink Wink. Oh and I married a man who's favorite team is...pause....
THE GIANTS!


"Antique Door Stop"

$85






I did two different versions of the Luna Moth. The first one was on a bunch of purple flowers...eventually that is. I wasn't happy with the background at first so I played with it.

Then a client suggested he saw one on an antique door....so I attempted it a second time.
I shall taunt you a second time (Monty Python), sorry it just reminded me of that. Anyways, I happy with both of them now.

 Special thanks for the recommendation Douglas! I love receiving ideas from my facebook followers on Kellie Lynn Art Facebook page!

 

My LINKS:
Kellie Lynn Fine Art Gallery |Facebook | Etsy ShopTwitter Society6 | Fine Art America | PartyPainter 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...