Tuesday, September 10, 2013

"Make A Wish" 30 in 30 Day 10 - by Kellie Chasse

Sometimes little pictures will catch your eyes while zombie -ing  along on facebook in a daze!
This one stopped me mid-scroll, and I had to ask if I could paint it! 

I have a handy dandy little folder on my computer that I've labeled "INSPIRATIONS" that I tuck all my favorite photos in and they stay there until the inspiration hits me.



"Make A Wish" Framed Original
 (8x10 frame)

$100




A client of mine who follows me on my Kellie Lynn Art Facebook page posted this adorable picture of someone holding a dandelion flower, and it just spoke LOVE, LIFE, and HAPPINESS to me! 

 So make a Wish and be Happy!

 My Steps

Special thanks to Brooke for letting me paint it!

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...