Tuesday, October 15, 2013

HOLIDAY SPECIAL November 26th - December 20th!


Since the 30 day painting challenge in September a habit has sort of developed for me, painting everyday! Hmmm, wish I could do the same thing with exercising!

In any case....my mother and I may be crazy, but we decided to do it again...too soon you say, not sure, but we'll see! The holidays are just such a great time to give or receive a special one of a kind item. I know for me Art is so personal....it has depth and meaning behind it.

So from November 26th - December 20th, we'll be completing a 5x7 painting a day for the holidays! Each Daily watercolor painting will be priced at only $50 and will come with a FREE 8x10 Mat.

Each Daily painting will be posted first on Kellie Lynn Art Facebook.

If you have any idea's or something special you would like to see please send us an email!

Not sure if I'll have a theme.... but if you have followed my blog for a while...you know I don't tend to stick with one thing for very long.

My work will be available on Esty and HEADS UP....the Esty Maine Team is having their CASH MOB Sale  online Friday November 8th, 2013 if you want to get a head start on your HOLIDAY SHOPPING! I'm currently working on a coupon for the event so keep your eyes open for one! I'll post it here and on my facebook page!


Happy Painting,
~Kellie

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...