Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sold - Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day 24

Hard to believe there is less than a week left in this challenge!
This is the 4th challenge I've completed with Artist Leslie Saeta and I have to say that although it definitely is a challenge it's not the painting I find challenging, but the blogging! I am a women of few words, well for the most part (my hubby may disagree with this statement).


 Portland Headlight Lighthouse, Maine
Original Watercolor
4x6 Mat - $55.00

SOLD

Since starting my first Challenge - I have learned to paint almost daily! Sometimes I even ponder the thought of starting January 1st of 2015 a 365 day painting challenge....we'll see!


The fact is I really do enjoy my daily paintings, I've learned to paint faster and not be as picky on every single piece. Learning to stop is one of the hardest things to do as an artist.  Can't count how many paintings that have been destroyed after over painting them. Sometimes I take pictures of the progress and look back to see where it all went wrong. It really erks me when the painting looked really good before going back to re-work it. Guess we are forever learning right!

Hope you have a great day - and thanks for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...