Sunday, December 21, 2014

Free Wallpaper Download


This Holiday Card is a larger image that you can download 
as a computer desktop wallpaper, please feel free to share with your friends and family.

Serving all of you with my art over the past year has been amazing. I can't express how much I enjoy sharing my passion with you!

Thank you for all your wonderful support!

Hope you all enjoy this years little Holiday card...I painted our little winter dream cabin on the lake, in hopes that one day we will build one. So, from our "dream" home to yours, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

*Click on the image, it will open in a new window.  Just download the image and then you can make that image your desktop wallpaper.

Happy Holidays to you and your family! 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...