Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Thirty Painting in 30 Days - Day Six

"By The Silvery Moon"
8x10 Resin Art Panel
Medium: Alcohol Ink
$125



 
Taking a picture without the resin glare is a challenge!

Well, I've noticed during my daily frozen trips with the wind "just -a- whippin" (Maine accent) that Hobby Lobby is now out of the Liquid Art panels, OH NO!

They had 2 more on the shelf but they looked as though someone took a baby hammer to the edges. (I brought it to their attention) so hopefully they have a quick turn around on their products. I have my black and blue, no not bruised but ink stain fingers crossed. I told one of the clerks about it the day before and noticed them still sitting on the shelf looking up at me like a sad (never to be) beautiful art piece.

 Resin drying - you get a better idea of the depth of it in this picture.

Of course the crazy coupon lady in me was thinking hey I wonder if I can get this at a discount and fill it with some putty...paint it...(naw) and I snapped out of it..... too much work, must stay focused!

Off to start Day 7 for tomorrow, but my fingers are like little frozen blue raspberry popsicle's (what a visual huh.....remember my blue ink stains?) it's a whop-pin minus 2 degrees.

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...