Monday, September 21, 2015

Day 21 of Thirty Painting in 30 Days - "I shall call her Grace" Pink Orchid Flower


"I shall call her Grace"
Original Watercolor 5x7"

Purchase or more information Here



Look who made an appearance finally! Happy dance! It's really sad to think that I've been tossing these out for years each time after they bloom. Then a friend told me a little secret that I'll share....once the old flowers drop and the stem has dried up, cut it off from the bottom and a new shoot will start!!! Never again will I toss my Orchid!!

This is my original Photograph that I took as Grace was beginning to open again. She now has 4 open full blooms.
smile emoticon

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...