Monday, January 4, 2016

Just Published My First Online Watercolor Course!


If you use this link, my class is only $10!!

I could really use your help! I'm super excited because I just published (after 3 months of prep work) my first Watercolor Painting Class online!
My goal is to get 50 students into my course and 10 course reviews by the end of this week! Here is a BIG discount to my friends and family to try it out!
You can use the code link  to get the class at 66% Off for $10.00 from now until January 16th (First 100 peeps)! Please feel free to share and pass on to your friends or post on other social media's!
Looking forward to the reviews! OXOXO


No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...