Saturday, January 2, 2016

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day 2


Harpswell, Maine
Oil on Canvas  12" x 24"



It's Day 2, got a late start on today's painting last night after everyone settled in for the night. My
back porch area where I normally paint is now to cold, so I brought my easel into my kitchen area and set up. I do however create a mess in my kitchen!

I'm thinking maybe I should have stuck with watercolor's, but I was feeling an urge to work with oils. Normally, most of my friends and family wouldn't call me a moody person, but I certainly have different Artist personalities! I really do try to pick a theme when I start the 30 day challenge, but it just doesn't seem to work for me. I must paint what I feel.

We'll just have to see where tomorrow will lead me.

Facebook
Instagram

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...