Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Resin Quick Tip for an EASY Clean Up



Subscribe to watch on Youtube!


Here is a quick tip for those of you using Art Resin.


So I'm sure if you are like me, you have that sticky resin all over the place.

Here's a trick that I learned, after trying to fine a plastic bin large enough for bigger than my 12" Round Zen Disks

Use a silicon mat under you larger pieces to catch the excess spills. Once the resin drys you can easily peel the resin off an get some really cool looking pour pieces to layer in future art pieces. 


Find my online courses always on sale on my website and make sure to SUBSCRIBE and receive the BEST COUPONS when a new course goes Live.

Here are a few referral links to the products I use.




Subscribe Links

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...