Thursday, October 16, 2008

"My Spirit Guide" Watercolor by Kellie Chasse


This was one of the most interesting paintings I have ever done. When I tell you about it, some of you may think WOW this is COOl, others may think hmmm WEIRD.

A friend of mine told me about this really cool Art class they took a while back. She said that they listened to some calming music for about 15 minutes before they started to paint. Before the brush touches the paper they asked for their spirit guide to come through and show themselves in their paintings. They closed their eyes and began to paint, not knowing what would come to them.

So, I tried this....on my own and this was my result. You don't actually paint anything....just move your brush and go with it. The face developed in mine right away. I think she looks like a little fairy. Happy thoughts!

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...