Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Blue Lobster - Looks like an Alien!



Moving along slowing on this painting, the details and color variations are just crazy fun!
Okay, so everyone is asking...what is this. I know it's looking rather like an alien at this point, but when the body starts to take shape along with the claw, it'll all come together. I am really excited about this one and I LOVE the colors.  Hope you are enjoying the process along with me. Thanks for taking time today to view my blog!

Don't forget to sign up with your email address (on the top right of the blog)- so you can receive my blog updates! :)

Happy Painting,
Kellie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see it finished!

Kellie Chasse said...

Thanks Irina - me either :) I'm excited about this one.

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...