Monday, February 11, 2013

"STARBURST" 11x14 Watercolor Abstract

 "STARBURST"

11x14 Watercolor/Gouache


How does this make you feel? What mood are you in today? Funny what colors will do to a person's thought process don't you think?

I love playing with colors and abstracts, as a matter of fact here is a little secret, you wouldn't know it, but they are my favorites to paint! They come from my soul and express sometimes what I have a hard time writing in words.   


DailyPaintWorks.com
Fine Art America - Kellie Chasse Art
Facebook -Kellie Lynn Art
Twitter - Kellie Lynn Art 
Society6 
KellieLynnArtwatercolors
Pinterest 

No comments:

My Top 10 Gift Ideas for Watercolor Artists

It's hard to believe that we are heading into the holiday season again, but it will be nice to decorate and relax with your family and f...